2012年1月15日 星期日

Some Legitimate Work at Home Jobs


There are so many different ways to make money online from home. Because you are technically working for yourself, many of these jobs can be considered home based businesses. Below, find some of the most popular or most recommended ways to make money from home.

These are NOT Scams. While they are usually legitimate ways of working from home, there are a bunch of people selling duplicated info about these that you can usually find on your own!

1. Survey Sites: This is not one of my favorites. Yet, there are some legitimate survey sites out there that do pay money.

The ad: Earn money from home/Receive FREE items for filling out surveys.

The Skinny: My problem with them was first, you had to qualify to take the survey (by filling out lengthy surveys - there were many a times when I got half way through a survey and a screen would pop up saying I didn't meet the qualifications - a waste of time). Second, sometimes you have to sign up for some sort of affiliate service in order to get your "payment" or "FREE item."

Buyers beware: There are companies out there that want a fee (usually $20-$40) to list the "best survey sites." You can usually find this info on your own by doing research.

Lost: $35 (Please note: I say I lost money because I paid for a list of survey sites, which all can be found for free. For more, see below.)

2. Paid to Click AKA Read Emails/Advertisements: There are a few companies out there that will pay you for reading advertiser emails or for just reading/viewing advertisements. I'm not crazy about this opportunity because, similar to Survey Sites, you have to read a lot of emails or Click on a lot of advertisements to even reach the qualifying amount to get paid. But if you have the time and patience, it is a tried and true method of making money online. Just because it didn't work out for me doesn't mean it won't work out for you.

3. eBay: There are tons of people having success with eBay - and there are tons who aren't. I haven't figured this one out yet. I do ok selling our used items on eBay, but as far as using a wholesaler and selling their items, I've had no luck. I will share any info with you I can on this. Just beware of others out there selling info on how to get rich on eBay. A lot of the information is duplicated, so do your research.

Again, I haven't had much luck with selling via a wholesaler. (I did ok selling our new and used household items) I ended up losing money when I tried this. Maybe I didn't know how to do it right. Don't let that discourage you. There is a lot of profit to be made on eBay, especially if you have access to the right tools.

4. eBay/Craigslist: You can make money online easily with eBay auctions and Craigslist.

This can help you create a generous income from home. It does take a little time to get used to doing and you have to follow the steps that are outlined in the program exactly to make sure you get paid. But it definitely is a way to generate at least a couple hundred of dollars a month from home.

This is a great opportunity and something you can and should get started in ASAP because it is still fairly new and not saturated yet. There are a few in's and out's you need to know about before you get started doing this, which I will be happy to share. You also need to buy the program that tells you how to do this exactly, but it doesn't cost much and you will most likely recoup your investment within 2 weeks, if you apply yourself.




I am currently a stay at home mom who is supplementing my income from home on a part time basis.

If you'd like to do the same and find additional Free info on Survey Sites, a Telecommute job, and other Legitimate Work at Home Jobs/Businesses, you can do so.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言