2012年2月1日 星期三

Is Hating Your Job Enough Reason to Start Working From Home?


If your like me you may have gone through moments in your life where you hate your job. I know I do. I don't mind working for someone else but to be honest I am not that happy. My current job is in a store for example, just a small corner store, it is part time. So this may sound great, well here is why I hate it...

- Because I am part time I learn a new policy or procedure last minute, and because I learn all this later on I usually make mistakes here and there.

- My hours are just really bad and there is no opening for full time people.

- I make minimum wage, factor that with hardly any hours, and yeah. It is shocking that I can make it by.

- I need to follow the schedule set in front of me, and sometimes when I need time off I do not get it.

For over a year now I have been in and out of jobs, most of them seasonal or part time. I am not making any headway and just going in debt. Working at home is appealing because of the fact that I would not have to commute to work, and I just need my computer and internet connection to get started. I have everything to get started so setting up should be a piece of pie!

If you hate your job it is enough reason to try and start working from home, but I must stress that you keep your job at least until you start making money from whatever you are doing online. The biggest obstacle I have on a daily basis is staying motivated. Even to this day I still have motivational issues, but it doesn't stop me from trying. I have a job so I know money is coming in but I would like to leave that job by Christmas and work from home full time.

I know the only way to reach my goal is to work hard and work on getting more traffic to my website. That is fine and well, but lacking motivation only gets you so far.

Before jumping into starting your own home business or getting a second job make sure you can handle it. Starting your own business online will take up a lot of time, if you work often, and meet goals and task then it really should not be an issue. And as far as education goes, research! And join forums.

I spent 3 years of my life working in a call center and I hated it. Ever since then I have struggled for the most part. But deep down I know I can make my dream come true and start working full time from home. There is no reason why I can't. Having a part time job allows me to have a decent amount of free time My extra free time is just the time I need to work effectively online.

If you want to work for yourself though I highly encourage setting up an online business. If you have the money you could quit your job to devote all time to your business but in some cases that is not a very smart way to go. I know what it is like to be looking for a job while working online, it is very hard. Some of you may be wondering why I am not working online full time. Well it is simple really... Motivation like I mentioned above, lack of motivation will kill what you want to accomplish, luckily for me my motivational issues only last for a few days at most, and the days I am motivated I work very hard.

If you think working from home is not for you though, do not give up. If you hate your job you could explore other options, go back to college and start a new career even. This is one of those situations where it is up to us as people to take control of our life and financial situation and take a leap and try to make it better. For some people it could turn worse, but not for everyone. Though I do not make enough money to pay my bills I know with hard work I will be able to make enough money eventually to work from home and complete my dream.




If you liked this article you can read more at blog: http://freeworkfromhomeresource.blogspot.com/
My blog has free information on work at home programs and tips.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言