2012年2月8日 星期三

Job Lead Websites To Use in Your Telecommuting Search


Let me ask you a question: are you tired of

using job sites only to find scam after scam? I bet you're nodding

your head in agreement to that question. I know that I was sick

and tired of spending all my time online searching for

telecommuting jobs only to find scams. Any type of free job site

is going to have a few scams, but some sites have more legitimate

jobs than others, and some are easier to use than others.

There is one job site that I enjoy, have found the most legitimate

jobs from, is the easiest to search through, and has a good variety

of jobs. This site is http://www.craigslist.org/. If you've never

used this job search website, I would start using it today!

What makes it such a superior job lead website? Well, let

me tell you what I personally like about it. I like that there is

an option to search telecommuting jobs only; not too many job sites

have this option built into the search feature. You simply go to

whatever city you want, select whatever category you want, and

click on the telecommuting option. Then, it pulls up the

telecommuting jobs! It's sooooo easy!

I also enjoy that there are so many great categories, and there are

some really diverse categories. If you're looking for jobs in

administration, biotech, writing, teaching or many others, you can

find them at http://www.craigslist.org/.

I also enjoy that there are so many cities and countries to search

through. If you're searching for Canadian telecommuting jobs,

there are options to search that country. If you're looking for

telecommuting jobs in Ireland, there is an option to search that

country and many other countries as well. Plus well over 30 US

cities!

To find the best results, I go to http://www.craigslist.org/ and

start with the first city, Albany, and start with the first

category, accounting and finance, and then start searching through

every city and category! Sounds simple right? It is simple, but

you need to stay committed to looking for jobs everyday.

Telecommuting jobs go fast, so searching everyday at Craigslist.org

will be your best bet. You need to jump on the jobs the day they

are listed. Is this going to take time on your part? Of course,

but if you're serious about working at home, you will find the time

to search everyday for jobs.

Craiglist.org is one of the easiest job search websites I've found,

and it's one that I go to in order to find legitimate leads from

every single day! My husband has even started using it to find

offline jobs in our area.

I have other job search websites that you can try out listed on my

MommysPlace site. I haven't used all of the websites on this list,

so please know that I can't vouch for them all or tell you if they

are the best to use. You should try as many as you want in order

to decide which ones work best for you.

[http://www.mommysplace.net/work_at_home_job_sites.html]

Now get out there and get searching! I wish you the best with your job search.




Nell Taliercio is the owner and founder of TelecommutingMoms.com [http://www.telecommutingmoms.com] – which is a leading resource website with work at home jobs [http://www.telecommutingmoms.com] and everything a telecommuting mom would need. Come visit us today!





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言