2012年8月31日 星期五

Help! How Do I Find Legitimate Telecommuting Jobs?


Tips and Guidelines for today's frustrated, I need to quit my job, worker.

I suppose a lot of you are wondering, how can I replace my $50,000 yearly income. I'm here to tell you "yes" you can do it. My income last year was comparable to any professional.

Funny thing is last night I was at the YMCA( waiting for my daughters swim team pictures) reading my latest book, "Think and Grow Rich" by N. Hill and I noticed a lady sitting next to me reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad. This of course immediately excited me and I broke into a conversation with her regarding all my legitimate telecommuting jobs in the past year. I don't know what exactly got into me, but I must say I really enjoyed talking about my legitimate telecommuting jobs.

How lucky am I that I work from home and I'm there to participate in my daughters activities. When our weekends arrive they are spent doing family activities, not catching up on work. So I feel blessed. I also feel that creativity is so important and the ability to think out of the box. We all need to work on this because I believe the school system has done a good job of making us all conform to the same thought process.

My typical day starts out with getting my twin daughters ready for school. Afterwards I exercise at the YMCA for one hour than precede to the grocery store to pick-up the evening's meal. I then check in with my employee (who's a great lady) and proceed to turn on my computer. I work until 2:30P.M., then pick-up my daughters and do activities with them which of course would be piano, homework, swim team practice. Evenings are spent talking to my husband, reading, and working online. I watch very little T.V. For one thing I find it totally boring. I do watch movies, but that's about it.

So I ask you, why do you keep working for a job that you don't like. Or maybe the problem is you have no time for your family, and your house is consistently a war zone of clutter?

So how do you find Legitimate Telecommuting jobs?

There are various ways, but I must inform you patience is a virtue. No business evolves overnight. This is a struggle for a lot of people including myself. You want to see the fruits of your labor now. All things need time and nurturing.

Tips in finding Legitimate Telecommuting Jobs?

1. Job Boards: Go to online sources such as Mega Job Boards. It is possible to find some legitimate telecommuting jobs here but be careful and do some screening. Also take a look at Niche job boards. These are boards that advertise jobs within a particular or category. Retailjobs.com is an example of an industry niche board.

2. Staffing Firms Web Sites: Because telecommuting been growing in popularity, there

Are some people who have found a career in searching job boards, newspapers, and

Search engines.

3. Create you own Job. If you have a special talent, such as technical writing or medical transcription create a job for yourself. Market yourself to companies. You also can start-up a small business in your home, such as a children's daycare center. Be creative and think out side of the box.

Please take time to look at my archives; they mention many of the legitimate telecommuting jobs that I am currently pursuing.

Good luck in your searches. I think it will be well worth it.

Please feel free to share this information with others provided all links and names remain intact.




Christine Groth, webmistress and entrepreneur writes articles for her website [http://www.makingseriousmoney.com]

To find out more regarding working at home subscribe to her free newsletter at [http://www.makingseriousmoney.com]





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言